Why Cavity Wall Insulation & Bonded Bead?
Cavity wall insulation is widely recognised as the single most cost effective method of reducing your fuel bills, making real financial sense and improving your living conditions.
Governments have recognized this and provide a range of support to encourage improved insulation making Cavity Wall Insulation even more attractive.
Extremely effective in both new build or existing properties
Typical buildings lose 35% of their heat through their walls. Warmfill cavity insulation can significantly reduce this, therefore, saving you money on energy costs. Warmfill has developed our own market-leading Cavity Wall Insulation that maximises heat retention and cost savings for your home.
Most houses built since the 1940’s have a cavity wall which was designed to prevent rain/damp reaching the inner wall of the house. Warmfill insulation allows water to drain through it and provides exemplary insulation performance based on our Lamda values to 0.032 W/mK per UKAS Test.
The benefits include:
- Your home will be warmer in winter, cooler in summer, and more energy efficient
- Savings of 35% on heat loss through walls
- A cost effective option which can pay for itself in less than 3 years, and an effective long-term investment
providing savings now and for many years to come.
- Easy to install in less than a day and all work is done from the outside of the property
- No site waste to deal with or storage issues during install
- Unlike Fibre Insulation with Warmfill you are guaranteed a full fill to ensure optimum insulation coverage
- Unlike Fibre Insulation Warmfill bead is not degraded by damp or moisture
- Air is the insulating gas within the bead, so Warmfill bead is guaranteed to sustain its thermal performance over the lifetime of your home.
- Warmfill bead retains its sustainable credentials being 100% recyclable.
CWI - How it works:
Warmfill Insulation system is a fusion of high performance insulated beads bonded into a tightly packed honeycomb matrix with a water based adhesive. About a third of all the heat lost in an uninsulated home, escapes through the walls. Heat will always flow from a warm area to a cold one. In winter, the colder it is outside, the faster the heat from your home will escape into the surrounding air.
It is likely that many houses built from the 1990’s onwards, will already have insulation to keep the heat in. However, this is not always the case, so it is well worth having a survey undertaken to check the thermal efficiency of your home. Often houses built prior to the 1990’s do not have any insulation at all. If this is the case, then you may be heating the outside air, instead of heating your home Most types of wall construction, can be insulated in one way or another. If you have a typical house with cavity walls, you could save up to £160 per year, in heating bills, just from insulating your walls.
The process involves us:
- Carrying out a survey of your building
- Drilling to approved patterns and standards
- Extracting Fibre Insulation or other inferior products if required
- Filling the cavity with Warmfill bead
- Sealing the drill holes
- Our approved process comes complete with 25 year Guarantee
Loose Fill/Bean Bags
Warmfill are manufacturers and suppliers of Bonded Bead to the
whole of the UK and Ireland.
We are specialists in the supply to furniture businesses. Our
product is manufactured to order and shipped in 3200 cu. ft.
containers and 10 cu. ft. bags.
Warmfill Bonded Bead is perfect for bean furniture. The expanded
polysterene (EPS) Type 70 Euroclass E (formerly SD/A) contains a flame retadent additive and is formulated to restrict the extent of burn in accordance with BS 4735:1974.
Phone 02890 427933 to make an
Through the provision of an established Installer/Contractor Network of certified organisations, Warmfill provides product and supply services to:-
Local Authorities/Housing Associations